A winter vacation at our lodging in Beaver Creek, CO means one thing: snow!
If you’re planning to come to the Rockies for a white-washed getaway, look no further than Comfort Inn Vail Beaver Creek. We’ll warm you up after a day on Colorado’s most exciting slopes. Our Beaver Creek accommodation is a winter haven for skiers and snowboarders.
Beaver Creek puts up some awesomely imposing numbers:
- 2 renowned bowls – the Rose Bowl and Larkspur Bowl
- 1,815 acres of skiable land
- 149 trails
- The longest run is 2.75 miles
- 325 inches of annual snowfall on average
- 300 days of sunshine annually, on average
- 10 high-speed quads, two gondolas, as well as 25 more chair lifts
- 3 terrain parks and a half-pipe
Beaver Creek Winter Activities and Sports:
It’s not just downhill skiers staying at our Beaver Creek Inn. Guests enjoy partaking in all sorts of powdery sports:
- Mountain Musher Dogsledding: Choose between morning and afternoon tours in Cordillera area, west of Beaver Creek. The two hour tour covers seven miles. Transportation to and from Beaver Creek is included. Call (970) 653-7877 for more information.
- Snowshoe Nature Tours: Head to McCoy Park and get a snoeshow tour from local guides. Tours available include family tours, an all-day and lunch tour, fit tours, and nature tours. Reservations are required. Call (970) 754-5313 for more information. (7 miles from our lodging)
- The Haymaker Tubing Hill: Take the Buckaroo Gondola to the base of Beaver Creek Mountain for the area’s new favorite activity. This tubing hill has four lanes of furious fun and is a great family activity (riders must be at least 36” in height). (970) 754-5368 for more information. (2.6 miles from our hotel)
- The Marmot Maze: The kid-friendly Marmot Maze is a winding labyrinth of burrows, slides, and tunnels next to the Haymaker Tubing Hill. Call (970) 754-5368 for more information. (2.6 miles from Comfort Inn Vail Beaver Creek)
- Beaver Creek Ice Skating Village: This outdoor rink is a great family or romantic destination to enjoy a serene afternoon in the mountains. Call (970) 845-0438 to learn more. (3 miles from our hotel)
- Nova Guides Snowmobiling Tour: Spend an hour or a day venturing around on your own snowmobile. Call Nova Guides at (888) 949-6682 for the best tour and pricing for your needs. Youth lessons also available.
Please use proper equipment and caution when participating in these winter sports. Check out these Beaver Creek Equipment Rental locations near our hotel:
- Christy Sports, Beaver Creek or Avon locations, (970) 949-5576
- Charter Sports, Avon, (970) 748-3110
- Beaver Creek Sports Rentals: 202 Beaver Creek Plaza, Avon, CO 81260 — (970) 754-5418
- Rentskis.com Gold Club: 1 Beaver Creek Place, Avon, CO 81260 — (970) 754-5418
- One Track Mind: 108 Beaver Creek Plaza, Avon, CO 81620 — (970) 754-5420
- One Track Mind: 610 W. Lionshead Circle, Vail, CO 81657 — (970) 476-1397
You can also rent online and have equipment delivered to our hotel in Beaver Creek, CO.